Hello

I am offering to adopt the TracKeywordsPlugin.

https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracKeywordsPlugin

This plugin has been written by Thomas Vander Stichele (aka. thomasvs) from 2007 to 2009. Thomas, if you read this please receive my thanks and appreciation. I love this plugin.

I would like to help fixing some minor issues, for example #13941 and #13949, in order to keep this plugin rolling also in the past.

Clemens