well it as some basic project managment like feature out of the box. you
have milestones which translate to a project but one trac instance is
basically designed to serve one project. everything else evolves around
this. In my old company we simply use the ticketsystem feature and wiki to
keep track of  stuff but at the end of the day if you look at the design of
trac its a tool to server one software project.

cheers

Markus