ilewismsl wrote on 25.02.2021 at 08:16:
Is there any way to escape WikiExtrasMarkup, such as (c)?

Exclamation point (!) does not work as it does for other wiki markup in Trac.

I know I can eliminate the markup, but I do not want that. I just want to be able to remove the special processing on a specific instance in the wiki.

Ian Lewis

Hello Ian

Exclamation should work also with WikiExtrasPlugin.

https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/WikiExtrasPlugin

(c) = copyright sign, but !(c) should give just "(c)".

;-) = yellow smiley, but !;-) is just ";-)"

I just tested this on my TRAC.

Clemens