There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. 7 Keys That Helped Me Leave the "Rat Race" for Cyberspace    
    From: Kit Longos


Message
________________________________________________________________________

1. 7 Keys That Helped Me Leave the "Rat Race" for Cyberspace
    Posted by: "Kit Longos" [EMAIL PROTECTED] kitlongos
    Date: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:46 am (PDT)

On Friday, Aug.  28th, 1998, I finally achieved what I had dreamed about and 
worked toward for some time.    
  No, cashing that week's paycheck wasn't what I had been keenly 
anticipating... Leaving a job I hated in order to work for myself full-time in 
cyberspace was the dream goal I had finally achieved! 
   
  The goal of leaving the "rat race" and calling the shots in one's own 
profitable business - online or off - is common to many people. At times it 
even reaches the point of desperation. Some waste thousands of dollars in an 
elusive attempt to reach it. 
   
  If running your own successful business is a goal you'd like to reach, I 
empathize with your situation. I'll share some tips in this article that helped 
me "leave the rat race" for my own online business, which may also help you. 
   
  Even if you've already achieved self employment, maybe some tips I share can 
help increase the profitability of your existing business, online or off. 
   
  Keys To Leaving The Rat Race 
  
http://money-investment-guide.blogspot.com/2006/08/7-keys-that-helped-me-leave-rat-race.html
   
  
                
---------------------------------
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates 
starting at 1ยข/min.
                
---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
 Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail.
Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________



------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------




Reply via email to