There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Merry Christmas! I am not alone this Christmas, because I meet my    
    From: linda green


Message
________________________________________________________________________

1. Merry Christmas! I am not alone this Christmas, because I meet my
    Posted by: "linda green" [EMAIL PROTECTED] linktomature2
    Date: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:25 am ((PST))

Make it memorable!!! AND Unique!!!
   
  Do you think love has passed you by? That once you hit age 55, 60 or, egad, 
70, it won't happen to you? So, you've given up on romance altogether. 
Fleetwood Mac sang, "Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow." That's good advice 
because meeting someone is possible at any age. 
  http://loveforum.awardspace.com/  
   

 
---------------------------------
Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get 
things done faster.
Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________



------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to