There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. I would like to meet you. Reply back to me.    
    From: kfreeloew

2a. New file uploaded to TractorTalk     
    From: [email protected]


Messages
________________________________________________________________________

1. I would like to meet you. Reply back to me.
    Posted by: "kfreeloew" [EMAIL PROTECTED] kfreeloew
    Date: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:54 am ((PST))

I'm a single mom but I still want to have my family, a husband and
kids. And to live in a cozy house, with a little yard where kids could
play, and a little garden where we could plant roses. I dream to cook
dinner for my family and enjoy watching how everyone likes the
meals.Please don't hesitate and make me wait any longer to become
happy and to make you happy, answer to me at
http://parentslove.tripod.com/ and start building your happy future
with me 



Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________

2a. New file uploaded to TractorTalk 
    Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] 
    Date: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:10 am ((PST))


Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the TractorTalk 
group.

  File        : /SingleParentMeet.htm 
  Uploaded by : kfreeloew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  Description : If you are a single mother or single dad then join our great 
single parent support group. 

You can access this file at the URL:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/files/SingleParentMeet.htm 

To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/web/index.htmlfiles

Regards,

kfreeloew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 





Messages in this topic (3)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________



------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to