There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. 2010 FENA Show    
    From: Der Hoaxster

2. Kubota Tractor USA - Ten Commandments    
    From: Jack Tractor


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1. 2010 FENA Show
    Posted by: "Der Hoaxster" [email protected] derhoaxster
    Date: Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:58 am ((PDT))

The boy and I got down to Monroe, Michigan July 17 for a couple of hours at the 
Southeast Michigan Antique Tractor and Engine show.
Ferguson was the featured brand and the Ferguson Enthusiasts of North America 
was there. I joined. 

I photographed the Ferguson TO-20s, TO-30s, TO-35s, F40s, and Pony’s on display 
by the FENA. There were a couple of TEA-20s and a 9N
as well. I put the photos in the photos section of the Massey Ferguson group. 
 
I got a good shot of the 3 point buzz saw with the belt pulley and belt.


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MasseyFerguson/photos/album/1965507764/pic/1460613664/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=1&coun
t=20&dir=asc








Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
2. Kubota Tractor USA - Ten Commandments
    Posted by: "Jack Tractor" [email protected] jacktractor
    Date: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:57 am ((PDT))

I have probably violated one or two of these myself at times.


http://www.kubota.com/F/safety/ten.cfm#Ten






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to