There are 2 messages in this issue.
Topics in this digest:
1a. I Just Read About This in Money Magazine
From: [email protected]
1b. Re: I Just Read About This in Money Magazine
From: Jack Tractor
Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1a. I Just Read About This in Money Magazine
Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected]
rebeccawalton1
Date: Sat Jan 8, 2011 11:26 am ((PST))
Stretching Your Grocery Budget!
This Christmas my cousin Sue gave me a booklet used for savings. I must admit
my
first thought was what a cheap gift LOL. Anyway last night we needed some
groceries so my husband Jimmy and I figured we would try this program. We
normally spend about $ 70 - $ 80 picking up some basic food necessities before
we do our major shopping for the week. So we picked up the same items we always
do but to both of our surprises using this program it only cost us $ 16 for
the
same products, brands and quantities that always cost us in the mid $70s. I
called her and thanked her tremendously. I also asked her where she found this
so that I can tell other family members and friends. She said that the program
is found at http://grocerypriceslash.com Now we can't wait to try the
restaurant program next!
Messages in this topic (2)
________________________________________________________________________
1b. Re: I Just Read About This in Money Magazine
Posted by: "Jack Tractor" [email protected] jacktractor
Date: Sat Jan 8, 2011 1:56 pm ((PST))
Rebecca:
I want to hear about tractors.
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 2:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [TractorTalk] I Just Read About This in Money Magazine
Stretching Your Grocery Budget!
This Christmas my cousin Sue gave me a booklet used for savings. I must admit my
first thought was what a cheap gift LOL. Anyway last night we needed some
groceries so my husband Jimmy and I figured we would try this program. We
normally spend about $ 70 - $ 80 picking up some basic food necessities before
we do our major shopping for the week. So we picked up the same items we always
do but to both of our surprises using this program it only cost us $ 16 for the
same products, brands and quantities that always cost us in the mid $70s. I
called her and thanked her tremendously. I also asked her where she found this
so that I can tell other family members and friends. She said that the program
is found at <http://grocerypriceslash.com> http://grocerypriceslash.com Now we
can't wait to try the
restaurant program next!
Messages in this topic (2)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/
<*> Your email settings:
Digest Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
[email protected]
[email protected]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email protected]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
------------------------------------------------------------------------