There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1a. Sorry, I Forgot Something Important    
    From: Administrative  Moderator
1b. Re: Sorry, I Forgot Something Important    
    From: Jack Tractor


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1a. Sorry, I Forgot Something Important
    Posted by: "Administrative  Moderator" [email protected] 
rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:16 am ((PST))

I was overwhelmed yesterday after sharing with you my recommendation for the 
programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I received hundreds of emails from 
people who are already in this program and they were all sharing their great 
savings stories. Bill W from New Jersey sent me an attachment of his receipt 
showing a 92% savings, Sara L from Florida sent hers showing 86% off and dozens 
of others attached theirs showing savings between 70% - 77%. But I did forget 
something and many of you reminded me of it. I forgot to mention that the 
company 
also has a way for you to earn money. Just click I believe the link is called 
Earn Cash on their website. In fact Jane T from Washington attached a copy 
of her commision check which was for $980.00. Thanks to all for sharing this 
and thanks to those that reminded me about the earn cash opportunity!





Messages in this topic (2)
________________________________________________________________________
1b. Re: Sorry, I Forgot Something Important
    Posted by: "Jack Tractor" [email protected] jacktractor
    Date: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:46 am ((PST))

I think you are scamming and spamming us Rebecca. 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On 
Behalf Of Administrative Moderator
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 9:15 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [TractorTalk] Sorry, I Forgot Something Important

 






I was overwhelmed yesterday after sharing with you my recommendation for the 
programs at http://discounts4food.com I received hundreds of emails from people 
who are already in this program and they were all sharing their great savings 
stories. Bill W from New Jersey sent me an attachment of his receipt showing a 
92% savings, Sara L from Florida sent hers showing 86% off and dozens of others 
attached theirs showing savings between 70% - 77%. But I did forget something 
and many of you reminded me of it. I forgot to mention that the company also 
has a way for you to earn money. Just click I believe the link is called Earn 
Cash on their website. In fact Jane T from Washington attached a copy of her 
commision check which was for $980.00. Thanks to all for sharing this and 
thanks to those that reminded me about the earn cash opportunity!












Messages in this topic (2)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to