There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Taking Advantage of the Free Grocery Program    
    From: Administrative Moderator


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Taking Advantage of the Free Grocery Program
    Posted by: "Administrative Moderator" [email protected] 
rebeccawalton1
    Date: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:51 am ((PST))

Members, I received the following email from Miranda in Sarasota, FL. She asked 
me to share it with Yahoo Group members. This refers to the same program I 
am a member of and I recently recommended to everyone. You see Miranda, I told 
you I would never recommend anything that I didn't test first hand. Here's 
Miranda's email:

As Seen in The Ladies Home Journal!

I recently read about the very popular savings system that is being offered 
at http://discounts4food.com According to the article in The Ladies Home 
Journal 
the system is currently being used in over 4,000,000 homes throughout the USA 
. I signed up last week and my husband Jim and I used the grocery part of this 
sampler kit last night for the first time. We did our usual weekly shopping 
which always costs us in the $ 180 - $ 200 range. We purchased what we always 
do but because of this program the bill was only $ 28.86! We were absolutely 
stunned at the savings. So we went back home unpacked the groceries and decided 
to try out the restaurant part of the program. We were able to eat at one of 
the chain restaurants and saved 50% off the entire bill. All I can say is this 
is a Great Program! 

Miranda





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to