There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. ROLLBACK YOUR GROCERY BILLS TO 1977 PRICES!    
    From: GROUP OWNER


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. ROLLBACK YOUR GROCERY BILLS TO 1977 PRICES!
    Posted by: "GROUP OWNER" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:12 am ((PDT))

Amazing Program To Cut Food Costs!
Some of you may remember our former moderator Sally. She retired and moved 
to
Boca Raton, FL. She asked me to say hi to her old friends and she also asked 
me
to share with you the email she sent me last night. Here it is:
I am not sure what else could possibly be said about the company at
http://discounts4food.com than has already been said and seen on television
programs. However, since I have been part of this program since 1977 I believe 
I
can add to the longevity of this company's programs. I must have been one of 
the
first people to join this company's sampler program and the savings over the
past 34 years have been more than I ever could have prayed for! It has been 
the
norm to go to the grocery store and get items from milk to medicines for pennies
on the dollar, to eat out for free or next to nothing, and to have access to
tens of thousands of items from electronics to fine jewelry at below wholesale
prices. When I signed up for this program I had no idea what the future would
bring. Then in 1991 my husband was laid off and thanks to this program we were
able to make ends meet until he found new employment. I can't imagine how many
people that witnessed my savings have joined this program through the years.






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to