There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. A Supermarket VP Tells Us What Was Meant to be Secret!    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. A Supermarket VP Tells Us What Was Meant to be Secret!
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 am ((PDT))

After I recently discovered and recommended the sampler program at 
http://discounts4food.com 
I have received hundreds and hundreds of emails from so many people. Dozens 
of people sharing with me their great savings experiences using this program 
some of them for the past 30 years! Others thanking me for sharing the 
information 
and a few people reprimanding me for posting an off topic piece. But one email 
I received I must share with you. In order to protect this individual I have 
agreed not to use his name. He is a retired Vice President of a major ( 150 
+ stores ) supermarket throughout the Southern USA. He told me he was well 
aware of this program and it was often discussed at their meetings and even 
conventions. He went on to say that many industry experts often marvelled at 
what a creative program this was. He told me that of the hundreds of 
supermarket 
executives he knew through the years every single one of them used this program 
for their own savings. Group Moderator





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to