There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Fwd: FIGHT BACK AGAINST SOARING FOOD PRICES!    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Fwd: FIGHT BACK AGAINST SOARING FOOD PRICES!
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:41 am ((PDT))

I just received a forwarded email from our Group Owner Virginia Sikes. She 
received the following email from a friend of hers and asked me to share it 
with you. She also asked me to wish all of our Christian members a Happy Easter!

[Forwarded from Virginia Sikes Blackberry]

Virginia,

Several weeks ago a woman recommended very highly the programs at 
http://grocerypriceslash.com 
 I was looking into it and just last week after getting so fed up with the 
soaring food prices I signed up for their sampler program. What a relief it 
has been. I saved $ 97.74 at the supermarket the very first time I used this 
amazing program. That worked out to 89% off my entire grocery bill. I really 
have to say Thank You!!! to the woman that shared this huge tip with us!

Vanessa





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to