There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. # 1 RATED PROGRAM IN AMERICA - NAME YOUR OWN PRICE FOR FOOD!    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. # 1 RATED PROGRAM IN AMERICA - NAME YOUR OWN PRICE FOR FOOD!
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Thu Jun 2, 2011 1:24 pm ((PDT))

Hi members! Today's mission was to test this program on non-food items. As 
I told you last week I have been saving between 75% - 80% on all my grocery 
bills using the program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Today I only bought 
non food items. I filled a cart with over the counter meds, sunscreens, 
toothpaste, 
listerine, ziploc baggies, shower gel, diapers, toilet paper, paper towels, 
fantastik, glade air freshners, laundry detergent, softners and more. In all 
the bill was a whopping $ 418.89 and thanks to this program I only paid $ 
30.02! 
This program is the next best thing to finding gold in your backyard!

Group Moderator





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to