There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Re: JUST NAMED NUMBER 1 SAVINGS PROGRAM IN AMERICA!    
    From: GROUP MODERATOR


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. Re: JUST NAMED NUMBER 1 SAVINGS PROGRAM IN AMERICA!
    Posted by: "GROUP MODERATOR" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Wed Jun 8, 2011 4:01 am ((PDT))

Several members recently emailed me and asked me if I have used the sampler 
program that I recently recommended at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I 
thought 
I was clear in telling everyone how I have used it many times. I would never 
recommend any company, program or product without using it many times with 
great success. In fact, in the 12 years that I have been a moderator I only 
recommended two programs to my members. I gain nothing by recommending programs 
other than the satisfaction of helping my members and making myself a better 
moderator as a result.

Group Moderator





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to