There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. ATTENTION MEMBERS: Status of Our Group    
    From: GROUP OWNER


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. ATTENTION MEMBERS: Status of Our Group
    Posted by: "GROUP OWNER" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 pm ((PDT))

I recently received a couple of complaints regarding our group moderator for 
sharing her recommendation of the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com 
Prior to her sharing her recommendation, she contacted me for permission to 
do so. She inormed me that her recommendation was based on her own personal 
savings she has made with the program. She also faxed me numerous documents 
showing national awards that the program has won. In fact, what she presented 
me was so incredible that I too signed up for the program. So, even though 
a couple of you felt that this was off topic, the fact is that it is an 
invaluable 
tip and so I approved her posting of her recommendation.

PS: I have now used this program as well and saved $ 92.28 last night on my 
grocery bill.

Group Owner





Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to