There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. MODERATOR'S STATEMENT    
    From: Group Moderator


Message
________________________________________________________________________
1. MODERATOR'S STATEMENT
    Posted by: "Group Moderator" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Fri Aug 5, 2011 2:24 pm ((PDT))

Members,
Just wanted to keep everyone updated as promised. I used the program at
http://savingmorethanbefore.com last night once again. I purchased meats,
groceries and toiletries. Once again the savings were huge! Overall, I spent 
$ 20.03 for $ 147.79 worth of food and merchandise. This program continues 
to amaze me!
Group Moderator






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to