There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Quit Smoking Today    
    From: [email protected]

2. This Website Is Being Hid From You By Your Supermarket!    
    From: BREAKING ALERTS


Messages
________________________________________________________________________
1. Quit Smoking Today
    Posted by: "[email protected]" [email protected] sport_d40
    Date: Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:08 am ((PDT))

Now YOU can kick The Habit For Good In Just 38 Minutes & 13 Seconds...Guaranteed
Without Will Power, Spending Thousands, or Any Effort on Your Part!

Try these time
click here : http://spotkick.info/quit-smoking-today.html





Messages in this topic (1)
________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________
2. This Website Is Being Hid From You By Your Supermarket!
    Posted by: "BREAKING ALERTS" [email protected] rebeccawalton1
    Date: Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:56 pm ((PDT))

The Website Your Grocer Is Hiding From You! 


As a retired regional manager of a Southeastern supermarket chain, I can tell 
you that the program found at http://savingmorethanbefore.com came up very
frequently at board meetings and regional roundtable discussions. Even though 
we were told again and again to never let the general public know of this 
website,
every upper level food industry administrator I know (which is in the hundreds) 
were all part of this program and taking advantage of the enormous savings
that it provides. For many years I felt guilty not being allowed to share this 
information, information that could help so many people financially. Well, 
now
that I am retired I am on a crusade to get the word out as best I can. As for 
me I have been using this program since December 1988 and I saved more money 
than I
could even add up. The preceeding news alert was provided as a service of The 
National Institute of News Events and is being disseminated by News Corp. of 
America.






Messages in this topic (1)





------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TractorTalk/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to