Hi Georg,

 | Great to hear that you like my plugin.

Sorry to be late, i have less time. Great to hear you and that's right about
your plugin. Really great work. I was having keep a trace but i have not
noted the number of your bug on Launchpad. Fortunately, i have keep the
weblink and see the result too. And obviously, i have done discover this at
the team, they were impressed.

 | I have some trouble to understand you english, I didn't have time to
check MLT
in more detail. Is the frei0r stuff used in some other application so far?
I am planing to port the stabilize stuff to ffmpeg (Together with Daniel
Taylor). We also want a one-pass version but this will not happen until the
end of the year.

Yes and sorry for that. I'm in progress since one year. I was having learned
at school but there was a long time. The most important is that we can
understand us. :) ....a bit. HiHiHiHi [?]

The frei0r-plugins are used by severals applications in Video (Video editor
of course) like Kdenlive, Openmovieeditor and Lives (it is not sure for this
one, nearly but i have a doubt). Until theses days, i was believing the
project dead, but Andy  showed me that The Dan Dennedy Team is working on
and some news plugins are created and some others have been removed, too
much instable. So, we will have a new version soon. Personnaly, i'm not
again the fact to use Transcode (and i said more that i'm ....rather for).
Not sure that the fact to  have only one pass is a good solution for the
quality (but it is my personal opinion)

 | The filename is created from the input name. However you can set it with
-J
stabilize=result=youfile:otheroptions..

Okay i will see when i will test. In fact,it is a first approach. I want to
understand how it works before doing something. After,i will do some tests,
i have prepared some different rushes for that and after do something
keeping at the mind to be the more simple that we can. Pity that's not
integrated at MLT or the Frei0r-plugins but it doesn't matter, we will find
a solution certainly as in a conversion tool.

 |  don't get it, sorry! Can you please try to formulate it somehow
differently.

Okay no problem. I wish to have all the informations that i can have before
doing something. I will ask you a lot of questions yet but i don't know when
, like the future version is in boiling and will go out soon. After it is
the rush.

@+

--
Olivier
Cenwen un elfe sur la banquise/ an elve on the ice

<<349.gif>>