Hello,

On 2011-08-23 15:23, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> On 2011-08-22 18:07, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>> So how do I get to correctly specify a profile and preset in this
>> transcode/ffmpeg setup? Same question for the right way to specify a
>> bitrate.
>
> I found this post with a patch:
> http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.video.transcode.devel/5018
> Patch applies OK, but the resulting binary dumps core:

Core dump was worked around by providing a 'medium' preset file.

But transcode/ffmpeg/libx264 does not yet use the preset I specify with
vpre in the ffmpeg.cfg but instead insist on the 'medium' preset. :-(

How and where (what section) in the ffmpeg.cfg should I specify `vpre
preset_name` to make this work?

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Udo