Berlios was taken over by Sourceforge. The old "tcforge" project from berlios
is available at tcforge.berlios.sf.net which does have source tarballs.

transcode-users@exit1.org, transcode-de...@exit1.org </div><div>Subject: Re:
[transcode-devel] [transcode-users] transcode Wiki & services </div><div>
Hi David,

thanks for your response. I just changed my mind ;) I gave reactivating
the Wiki a quick try by installing a static build of an older Perl
version and yes: it runs.

In fact I did this mainly because I wanted to check if the source code
is hosted there at all. And the bad news are: no, there a just links to
the dead berlios site.

So we don't have any "official" tarball yet I could place on github.

Probably I should clarify at that point that I am no transcode
developer. Some years ago I just took over the services to my host, to
keep the project alive. So I am not in the first line of responsibility
to put any code on github. But of course I would do so, if no one of the
"true" transcode developers rise their hands here ;)

Of course the transcode source is out there. For example we could use
the Debian source tarballs or ask the Debian mantainers what's best to
do here e.g. what's their source. So we have some options.

For now I keep the Wiki up and let's see what happens. Of course we
should find a final solution, because the current state is  unsatisfactory.

Regards,

Jörn