Hi all, i’m trying to get a list by query, but I’ve a proble: my code fragment
is:

<cfset myStr = "FROM User WHERE User.userNL = :nl AND User.userType IN (:type)
AND userLang IN (:lang)"/>
<cfset mySql = variables.transfer.createQuery(myStr)/>
<cfset mySql.setParam("NL",TRUE,"boolean")>
<cfset mySql.setParam("type",userType,"String")>
<cfset mySql.setParam("lang",userLang,"String")>
<cfset myQ = variables.transfer.listByQuery(mySql)>

nl is a flag in user table, active or not, userLang is a list of languages,
userType is a list of types; if I have userType = “1”, userLang = “IT”, I get a
recordset of user matching, i.e.  actives, type =1 and lang=IT, but if I try
with userType = “1,2”, and/or userlang = “IT,US” , I always get an empty
recordset, no records

is this a mistake, or may be a bug?

Regrards
salvatore