Hi everyone

I'm getting an "Invalid Object Name 'PressRelease'" error but I can't
work out why Transfer thinks it's invalid. I've got many other
transfer objects which work fine but I just can't get this one to
work. The weird thing is that Transfer doesn't throw the error at all
when it loads, plus I can find it via the GetTransferMetaData() method
so I know it's there. It just spits the dummy when I try to call the
object via a list('PressRelease') method. Is there any where in the
documentation that explains errors?

CONFIG XML:
<object name="PressRelease">
        <id name="PressReleaseId" column="press_release_id" type="numeric"></
id>
        <property name="heading" type="string"></property>
</object>

CODE:
**this works**
<cfdump var="#getTransfer().GetTransferMetaData
('PressRelease').getObjectName()#">
**this DOESN'T work ?!?!?**
<cfdump var="#getTransfer().list('PressRelease')#">

Cheers
Matthew