I hate to beat this horse, but I'm still having this issue. The
problem is even more prevalent now. I have many situations where I
need to first get the array of items before using them, but doing so
causes any add (or remove) of the many to many objects not to save.
Any thoughts at all on this? Sorry and thanks!