I found it!!! The problem was that the token field was defined as CHAR
36, and the token generated was 35 characters long. The token was
being stored with an space at the end.

What I still don't understand is why when transfer runs the query
"select PERSON_ID from NW_SESSIONS where SESSION_TOKEN = (param 1)",
and param1 is 35 characters long, it returns no rows, but when I run
the query directly in SQL Developer "select PERSON_ID from NW_SESSIONS
where SESSION_TOKEN = '4B85F89A-D1AF-E4E2-13148E6984C1271F';", it
returns one row...

Oh well!, thank you Mark, and sorry for wasting your valuable time,

Pedro

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8