Hi there,

I was wondering if there is a way in Transfer of getting a parent object to
automatically set some properties on a child when the relationship is first
setup DB retrieval?

I tried the configure() option but, reading the docs after, found out that's
triggered before the relationships are setup.

I'm trying to hold off using getParentXXXX() because the child objects can
be run independant and with other objects.

Are there any other events I'm missing?

Thanks a lot,
James

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8