Since I was deep in the guts of Transfer this week solving my xmlSearch()
insanity, I have created a patched GitHub repository here:

https://github.com/ghidinelli/transfer

Here's what I've updated:

* Merged the pluggable_cache to be the master
* Worked around the xmlSearch() issue
* Added Railo 3/4 support patch as documented here
* Added try/catch around AOP firing
* My version of Transfer has a number of exclusive locking improvements
that Mark and I worked on several years ago to reduce issues under load
while starting up which were never in the SVN repo

I believe this repo is the best known version of Transfer and supports
through Adobe ColdFusion 11 and Railo 4.  Given the number of existing
projects that still rely on it, I think it will be beneficial to have a
location that stays online. :)  Mark is going to send me the docs and I
will put them into the Github pages alongside the code.

Brian

Try out the new Transfer ORM Custom Google Search:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=002375903941309441958:2s7wbd5ocb8

transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

---
to transfer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.