Op Vrydag 2008-02-29 skryf Normando Hall:
> Hello again :)
>
> I want to make commit from command line. I can make commits through cron
> scripts, but I want through pootle, because add a message about
> translator and translated strings.
>
> Is this possible?

I don't know if you will easily get exactly what you want, but a lot of
the information you want is available as the output from a command like
pocount from the Translate Toolkit:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/pocount

It will give you lots of useful output, that you might just want to put
into a file and commit with something like "cvs/svn commit -F
tmpfile_with_commit_message ...." or something similar of your version
control system.

You can get similar information from 'msgfmt -v' from the gettext
package, although not as detailed.

I hope this helps.

Groete
Friedel