Sorry, it seems I didn't reply to the list.

Op Dinsdag 2008-03-04 skryf Normando Hall:
> I have created a script (published in my lasts email) for update
> languages files from templates using pot2po. But when I added a new
> template, and then is generated a new po file under each language, I
> can't see it through pootle web inteface. I must restart the server to
> see it.
>
> Searching the way pootle update from templates, it use the function
> named "scanpofiles()" to re-scan the new or deleted files.
> Is there a way to use this or similar function through command line?
>
> Thank you
>
> regards, Normando

Yes, but this still won't affect the currently running server if it has
already scanned that specific directory (with the new files). We might
need to rethink this a bit, because I like the idea that Pootle handles
live changes to the files. Nicolas, do you have any ideas on how to
handle this, perhaps?

Friedel