Op Sondag 2008-03-09 skryf Sayamindu Dasgupta:
> Hi all,
> Is there any way for Pootle to be configured in such a way that
> invalid translations strings (eg: messed up format strings, etc) can
> be barred from being submitted ?
> Thanks,
> Sayamindu

There isn't currently a way to bar them. The current idea is to review
the quality of the translations by viewing the "checks", which should
check for all the things listed on this page:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/pofilter_tests

Some are really important, some are more for quality or extracting
messages of a certain type.

We have some shortcomings, for example we don't support all types of
variable reordering that might be valid. I'm sure that eventually we
will support them, probably through integration with libgettextpo.

Even with toolkit tools like pofilter, you might be able to isolate
those messages that are problematic and do something to them as you
like. So these are a few other solutions to the problem you are trying
to address.

Groete
Friedel