Op Dinsdag 2008-04-22 skryf Claude Vedovini:
> Hi all,
>
> I relatively new to pootle and I would like to know if pootle keeps an
> auditable history of the translations?
> It is possible to know exactly who proposed translations and who
> accepted them on a translation unit basis?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Claude Vedovini
> http://vedovini.net/

Hallo Claude

We don't really store this type of information at the moment. There is
some information that might be learnt from the Pootle log, but I'm not
sure that this will fulfil your requirements.

We are working on improving our support for XLIFF. Projects using XLIFF
files should allow for this information to be stored in the file. I
think that extending the support for this would be the best place to add
this, and shouldn't be very difficult. I can give some pointers to
people interested in looking at this.

Friedel