Hi Piarres,

sorry for the trouble, but it looks, like you are the first one who tries to
use bzr in a real life situation with pootle. So please don't be disappointed,
if we need one or two more mails for fixing all problems, that could occour ...

> As I said to friedel and Clytie in IRC I have trouble to update/commit
> the translation of Basque mailman in pootle [1].
>
> As I see and I checked with the admin (clytie) I have enough rights to
> make these actions.
>
> Logs in browser:
>
> Commit:
>
> [Errno 2] No such file or directory

this one is (embarrassingly) trivial:
replace "bzw" in translate/storage/versioncontrol/bzr.py (line 59) with "bzr"

(I just uploaded the fix in r7782)

> Update:
>
> [BZR] cat failed for
> '/root/stable/messages/eu/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po': bzr: ERROR: Not a
> branch: "/root/stable/messages/.bzr/branch/".

here I can't see the problem immediately.
Please try to run the following in a shell on the server:
 bzr cat /root/stable/messages/eu/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po
and
 python -m translate.storage.versioncontrol \
  /root/stable/messages/eu/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po

both commands should output the content of the respective file from the
repository.
Maybe you - as a bzr user - can suggest a fix, if one of these commands does
not work on your system?
(they are working in my testing setup)

thanks for your report!
Lars