Hi everyone

Piarres notified us of a bug whereby the basic stats of a file
(translated, fuzzy, untranslated) didn't get updated if one modified a file.

We tracked down the issue: a single line of code that went missing in
action. Revision 7826 in our repository fixes this.

A big thanks to everyone helping to track down these bugs in Pootle. We
have made big changes to Pootle in the last few months and would not
have been able to stabilize it without your help.

Cheers
Wynand