Now some comments about the changes.

It works :)

One issue, I only tested this in view mode, when you click Skip the
dropdown briefly appears before hiding again - it should stay hidden.

One suggestion, it might be good to show the search widget in a slightly
different colour if anything but the normal source+target are in
operation.

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 12:47 +0200, Julen wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I've set up beta.locamotion.org with the ability to search for fields
> (source, target, comments, and locations). It works both with and
> without indexer -- the server is running with Xapian, though.
>
> I'd be very happy if you take a little bit of time to test this and
> report any issues you find. Please note that since new fields are
> being indexed, Pootle needs to rebuild all the indexing databases so
> it may take a little bit of time, specially for large projects like
> OpenOffice.org. I've deleted all the old databases under
> ".translation_index", but If you think an obvious search isn't
> working, please let me know so I can check for corrupted databases.
>
> Any more comments/contributions regarding the interface or anything
> you see appropriate is welcome, of course. You can checkout the code
> from the branch at my github repository[1].
>
> Friedel: this setup removes previously applied patches on
> beta.locamotion.org (suggestions + unfuzzy), so if you need some of
> that stuff, please let me know.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Julen.
>
> [1] http://github.com/julen/pootle/tree/search_enhancements

Dwayne Bailey
Managing Director                              +27 12 460 1095 (w)
Translate.org.za                               +27 83 443 7114 (c)