On Mon, 2008-09-01 at 11:08 +0200, Torsten Bronger wrote:
> Hallöchen!
>
> I'd like to give special permissions to users in the
> /lc/projectname/admin.html view, however, the drop-down select field
> doesn't show any user to select from.  Thus, I can only give rights
> to "nobody" and "default".  I could edit the .prefs files but
> there's surely a better way.  I use Pootle 1.1.0.

Users need to select the language and project in their options before
you can administrate them.  This was done mostly to cope with servers
that have 1000's of users and you only want to administer Vietnamese
translators of project X.

--
Dwayne Bailey
Associate                                      +27 12 460 1095 (w)

Recent blog posts:
* Adding DTD validation to moz2po
http://www.translate.org.za/blogs/dwayne/en/content/adding-dtd-validation-moz2po
* Go Firefox
* Fedora packages for pylib and pYsearch