Hi Urso,

The ChangeLog is magically built using the svn2cl script.  Your best bet
then is to svn log > changes.txt and read through them.

You can also read here:
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/important_changes
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/important_changes

Seems we need to review these before the release :(