Hi Friedel and all.

Yesterday I uploaded a new Dutch version of pootle.po to Pootle 1.2
I used Pootling to make quite a few small and not-so-small changes to my old
version, and to add translator's comments here and there.

I noticed that on the pootle server my changes show up as suggestions and my
translator's comments don't show up at all. Also, there is no 'accept
suggestion' button, which means I would have to re-enter and save everything
manually in order for the changes to come through. I presume all of this is due
to my not having administrator's rights? If so, I would like to claim those
rights for the Dutch version of the project Pootle 1.2, so my changes won't be
lost in future. There don't seem to be many other active contributors anyway.

Also, I've noticed that no matter what you set your language to, the link "Docs
& help" always refers to the english version
(http://pootle.locamotion.org/doc/en/index.html). Don't you think it would be
more convenient to have it shown in the user's language automatically, unless
it doesn't exist?
By the way, the list of languages in which the documentation is available
hasn't been updated yet: 'cs' and 'nl' are missing.

Thanks!