I installed Pootle R1.2 on my server (CentOS).
But I am not sure if the installation went well.
The installation instructions of Pootle (Translation Tool/ jToolkit/ Kid /
etc) on http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/installation indicates
that there are three significant directories, that is /etc/pootle,
/var/pootle and /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/.
As to the first to directories I could not find them after installation.
As to the last directory I must say that my Python 2.5 is installed in
another directory /usr/local.
But still I can;t imagine that the installationplace of Python could be the
reason for the absences of these directories.

Do you have any idea? I could not find any comments about this in the
release notes of R1.2.

Thanks
Urso