Hi Arman

Are you sure that you logged in? Pootle sometimes forgets logged in users (something that will be fixed when we merge Mozilla's code and move to Django).

Cheers
Wynand
Hello All,

REQUEST FOR HELP

My name is Arman Arakelyan. I am Managing the project for translation of
Wordpress into Armenian.

I did translate a few words myself, but when I returned I could no longer see the "Submit" button
bellow the translated texts, only "Back" and "Skip" buttons appear. Next week we are
going to have translation sessions, so I would like to set this up.

Could someone please help me understand this issue.

Best,

 Arman

begin:vcard
fn:Wynand Winterbach
n:Winterbach;Wynand
org:Translate.org.za
adr:Groenkloof;;63A Wenning Street;Pretoria;Gauteng;0181;South Africa
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Associate
tel;work:+27 12 460 1095
tel;fax:+27 12 460 1095