On Wo, 2008-11-12 at 14:03 +0100, Steve Redshaw (Myngle) wrote:
> Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong place but I'm new to Pootle.
>
> We have Pootle successfully installed on our Unix (BSD) and are using
> Python 2.5
>
> All seems to be fine except that submitting or suggesting a translation
> ALWAYS results in the following error...
>
> 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'fetchone'
>
> I'm assuming this is a Python / SQL related error but does anyone have a
> clue what is wrong with our set up that should be causing this?
>
> thanks

Hallo Steve, and welcome to the Pootle community. You are welcome to ask
Pootle questions here.

Can you please mention the output of PootleServer --version?  Then we'll
know what software you have installed.

Furthermore, please run PootleServer with --logerrors=traceback so that
we can get the complete error message. That should help to clear it up a
bit quicker. If this error only appears for certain files, it might help
if you create a bug report at http://bugs.locamotion.org/ and attach the
files there so that somebody is able to duplicate the problem.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: