Hi Friedel,

I was able to finish Kannada translation upto 98%. Just was curious to
know about the dates of Pootle 1.2 rc2 :-), When it would be available
for downloads ?

And wanted to request for a review, Is there any one who knows Kannada
language for me :-) ?

Kannada <http://pootle.locamotion.org/kn/pootle/>       1279    98%     10
0%
13      0%      1302    98