Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> Something that comes up frequently is that we want translators to
> translate a few particular strings with high urgency. It would be nice to
> see something like a permalink icon to each string so that we could grab
> that link and send it to translators.

I agree.  At present, the best way to get that URL is to move to the
next or previous segment, then click the relevant segment itself (to
give it focus, may not be necessary, depending on your browser), and
then right-click the "Edit" link that pops up on the right-hand side.

Samuel

--
Samuel Murray
sam...@translate.org.za