Op Ma, 2009-03-16 om 13:43 -0700 skryf mejoff:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using Centos and Python 2.4 and have installed all of the software here:
> http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/pootle/installation_1.3beta
>
> I had a Pootle 1.2.1 server running so it was just a matter of adding
> Django, wsgiref and the beta Pootle 1.3 snapshot. I also added a path in
> PYTHONPATH to Pootle and translate (/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/).
>
> When I type "PootleServer" this is the error message I get:
> Python-Levenshtein not found. Continuing with built-in (slower) fuzzy
> matching.
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/PootleServer", line 25, in ?
>     pootle.main()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/pootle.py", line 245, in
> main
>     init_globals()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/pootle.py", line 231, in
> init_globals
>     pan_app._po_tree = potree.POTree()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/potree.py", line 55, in
> __init__
>     if not Language.objects.has_templates_project():
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Pootle/pootle_app/core.py", line
> 107, in has_templates_project
>     return super(LanguageManager,
> self).get_query_set().filter(code='templates').count() > 0
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/db/models/query.py", line
> 296, in count
>     return self.query.get_count()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/query.py",
> line 237, in get_count
>     data = obj.execute_sql(SINGLE)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/db/models/sql/query.py",
> line 1734, in execute_sql
>     cursor.execute(sql, params)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/db/backends/util.py", line
> 19, in execute
>     return self.cursor.execute(sql, params)
>   File
> "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/db/backends/sqlite3/base.py", line
> 168, in execute
>     return Database.Cursor.execute(self, query, params)
> pysqlite2.dbapi2.OperationalError: no such table: pootle_app_language
>
> Any thoughts?

Hallo Joff

Thank you for helping us test the current development version. It seems
that your database is not up to date with the newest changes in the
database. So for your testing, you would want to recreate the database
by deleting the old one and just running PootleServer again (check
settings.py for the location of your database file).

While things are still under development, the layout of the database is
still changing a bit, although it has been fairly static in the last
while, and most changes are probably done by now. For the time being,
expect a few bigger changes still while we work towards the release of
version 1.3.

Keep well
Friedel

--