Hello,

I finally have resolved the problem. I have had to change Proxy.conf writing:

My Proxy.conf file is:

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
        #turning ProxyRequests on and allowing proxying from all may allow
        #spammers to use your proxy to send email.

        ProxyRequests On
        <Proxy *>
               AddDefaultCharset off
               Order deny,allow
               Deny from all
               Allow from all
        </Proxy>

        # Enable/disable the handling of HTTP/1.1 "Via:" headers.
        # ("Full" adds the server version; "Block" removes all outgoing Via:
headers)
        # Set to one of: Off | On | Full | Block
        ProxyVia On
</IfModule>

And I have had to load module proxy_http.

Thanks