Op So, 2009-11-29 om 16:52 +0100 skryf Paolo Pozzan:
> Hello all,
> I'm following the request that F Wolff sent to to...@l10n.ooo mailing
> list. Is there any need to help localize Pootle in italian? Is someone
> already working on it?
> In the meanwhile, I registered into pootle.locamotion.org with the
> username "paolopoz".
> Thanks!
>
> Paolo

Hallo Paolo

For now it seems as if you are the first to offer help with Italian, so
we will be very happy if you can help. The Italian translator of Virtaal
(our offline translation tool) might be able to help review at a later
time, but is busy at the moment (as I understand).

Thank you for your offer to help.

Keep wel
Friedel

--