Hello Emre,

please look up the apache's error.log file (/var/log/apache2). This
should give some hints.

Greetings

Johannes

Emre Akkas schrieb:
> Hello All,
>
> I am trying to setup Pootle with Apache. PootlServer --version  returns:
>
> Pootle 2.0.0
> Translate Toolkit 1.5.1
> Django 1.1.1
>
> I installed wsgi (Ubuntu 8.04):
> apt-get install libapache2-mod-wsgi
>
> extracted Pootle under /var/www/Pootle
>
> edited my apache2.conf
>
> # point at the wsgi loader script
> WSGIScriptAlias /pootle /var/www/Pootle/wsgi.py
>
> # directly serve static files like css and images, no need to go through
> mod_wsgi and django
> Alias /pootle/html /var/www/Pootle/html
> <Directory /var/www/Pootle/html>
> Order deny,allow
> Allow from all
> </Directory>
>
> # Allow downloading translation files directly
> Alias /pootle/export /var/www/Pootle/po
> <Directory /var/www/Pootle/po>
> Order deny,allow
> Allow from all
> </Directory>
>
> But I am not really sure what to do now. After restarting Apache and
> pointing to http://server/pootle
>
> I get the following internal server error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, webmas...@localhost and inform them
> of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
> have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
> ------------------------------
> Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 PHP/5.2.4-2ubuntu5.9
> with Suhosin-Patch mod_wsgi/1.3 Server at  Port 80
>

> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Emre

Johannes Ahlers
Development

Zum Reiherhorst 19
21435 Stelle
Phone   04174 - 6690-0
Fax     04174 - 6690-96
eMail   johannes.ahl...@futura4retail.com
Web     www.futura4retail.com

Futura Retail Development GmbH, D-21435 Stelle
Geschäftsführer/Executive Director: Jan Ropers & Axel Suck & Vanjo Wandscher
Registergericht/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Lüneburg, HRB 201085
Ust.-Ident.-Nr. DE 814144893