Op Wo, 2009-12-30 om 12:11 +0200 skryf Ihar Hrachyshka:
> Hi guys!
> I'd like to support Belarusian translation of Pootle and other TP
> components on pootle.locomotion.org. I work on the actual translation on
> my own Pootle server http://gnome.mova.org/pootle and then I'm going to
> periodically upload updated translations to locomotion. For this, I need
> permission to overwrite files on upload for Belarusian language and to
> review other suggestions (in case of conflicts).
> ** My account on locomotion.org is: booxter **
> My l10n experience: current Belarusian GNOME l10n coordinator, former
> KDE l10n coordinator, Wikimedia software etc.
>
> Best regards,
> Ihar Hrachyshka

Hallo Ihar

Sorry for the late answer.

Thank you for your offer to help!  I have now given you "overwrite"
right for the Belarussian language, and we will welcome your
contribution.

Do you generate b...@latin translation automatically from the Cyrillic
version, or is it done by human effort?  Should we add b...@latin to
Pootle as well?