I only sent out the message a little while ago!

He even sent the TuxPaint list a query about suggestions vs. translations. This
is definitely my kind of translator. ;)

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Olli <ollinpos...@gmail.com>
> Date: 15 March 2010 11:07:46 PM ACDT
> To: cly...@riverland.net.au
> Subject: pootle
>
> Please add me as Finnish admin on Tuxpaint at Pootle.
>
> username Olli
> email ollinpos...@gmail.com

Well, I can't do this yet. :(

Would a Pootle admin please do it? He's the Finnish translator for TuxPaint: he
needs all the usual admin permissions for TuxPaint/Finnish.

Or can you give me access to the other languages for TuxPaint, so I can take
care of these requests?

I'm really pleased that people want to work on the project, but I'm worried
that I don't have the tools to support them on Pootle.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team