Hi Dwayne,

     Thanks for your answers this is what I was looking for. But my
first question was not clear I wanted to ask : How to make pootle apply
the new quality checks when I change the quality check name in the
project administration ? Right now I can change quality checks from
"standard" to "drupal" to "openoffice" but nothing happens. Nothing
changes in the "review" tab.

Thank you.
Laurent.