Hello,

I am running Pootle out of apache using mod_wsgi. All pootle directories are
owned by
the apache user/group. Everything is working great except the file
permissions for .po files saved by Pootle.

The problem is that pootle wants to save all .po files with 600 permissions
(i.e. not readable by any user other than apache). I would like these files
to be readable by members of the apache group, at least.

I have tried setting the umask to 002 in various places and have dug around
in the Pootle code but my python/django is not great and I am completely
unable to find the section of code that actually writes the .po file.

I have been tearing my hair out for hours; Hopefully some kind soul can lend
me a clue.

Thanks,
Christian